inactive

Craig M McAllister MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
I had two knee replacements, one in 2010 and the other two years later. Both experiences with Dr. McAllister and his staff were very positive. My wife, who is an RN, rated Dr McAllister as excellent. Compared to two friends who had surgery elsewhere, I had no surprises and my recovery was much faster than theirs -- by months. Follow the suggested post-surgery disciplines and recovery time will be minimized.

May 31st, 2016
Dr. McAllister gave me my world back!!! I had both knees replaced by Dr. McAllister....the experience was life changing for better than the best!

March 13th, 2016
Our family highly reccomends McAllister
Really outstanding doc. Second time our family has used him. His swift-path method is awesome. His staff was there 10 years ago at our las total knee. I have so much to say about him but I'm given very limited space. My recovery was phenomenal.. 3friends have used him and one on the way with similar success. My scar is tiny, my pain was very minimal, I walked out of the hospital with a walker but a week later I did my post op with no aid ( though he wasn't real happy about that) and a regular gait. I know this sounds biased but I truly believe that anyone who has availability to use him and his method and chooses another doc is short changing themselves. check him out at jointCure.org. Another friend had his done with another doc last week. His expierence so far is nowhere near as positive as mine.

October 16th, 2015
A kind, caring physician of utmost integrity and professional skill. Dr. McCallister is outstanding in his field and as a human being.

September 21st, 2015
a MUST see doctor! That's it!
He was able to put me back together after I got hit by a crab pot in Alaska and was pretty broken up. He was very prompt and fixed a arm. That was spiral fractured and today 10 plus years later it is still without any discomfort. No residual pain of any kind. I would highly recomend this man to fix u. In fact if you decide not to have him help u. I question your ability to reason and may need mental help! Amazing doctor!

May 13th, 2015
amazing
Can't speak highly enough of Dr. Mcallister and his staff. Amazing surgeon.

April 17th, 2012
Knees and hip
One of the comments said he has a reputation for being non caring... My experience with him is quite the opposite. He has done both my knees and one hip. I'm very happy with all the operations and have had no complications. His staff including Jeff (his PA) are excellent. If you need joint replacement without the worry of down the road complications .... Go see Dr Mcallister!

November 16th, 2011
hip replacement
I was referred to Dr Mcallister by my Rhuematologist and GP drs I had heard a lot of great things about him. I did my research before I went to his ofc. His is very professional and listens to his patients. I really appreciated his honesty and opinion on my hip. He did my hip replacement and I am very happy with the results. He does MIS (minamunally invasive surgery) and recovery is much better and less painful.

October 12th, 2011