A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McArdle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McArdle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McArdle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McArdle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McArdle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig B McArdle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. McArdle practice?
- Dr. Craig McArdle has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig McArdle practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.