A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McCardell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McCardell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McCardell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCardell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCardell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Steven McCardell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. McCardell practice?
- Dr. Craig McCardell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig McCardell practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists and Royal Oak Pain Management Doctors.