A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McClain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McClain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anorexia (Loss of Appetite)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig J McClain MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. McClain practice?
- Dr. Craig McClain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig McClain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Gastroenterologists.