A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McCoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McCoy, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. McCoy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig McCoy practice?
Dr. Craig McCoy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MO.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.