Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig McFarland
Dr. Craig McFarland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. McFarland is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center, Brooke Army Medical Center and Blanchfield Army Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig McFarland has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Craig McFarland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
Dr. Frank Wallace
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Carlo Alphonso
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Charles Smith
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0.01 mi20