Dr. Craig Mcgoran MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Renton, WA

3.9

February 22nd, 2017
LOVE Dr. McGoran
My husband and I have gone to Dr. McGoran for years. He is a good listener and I appreciate that. He always takes his time and never rushes me. Not only has he gotten us through some difficult health issues he's also helped us tackle some personal issues. I will always be grateful to him and his staff. I have referred several friends to Dr. McGoran and all have been satisfied.

August 27th, 2013
Bad staff
Dr. Mcgoran seems to be a good dr. I just try to schedule an appointment with him for the first Time and his recepcionist answer in a very bad mood And didn't gave an option according to my schedule. Maybe this doctor is to good that doesn't need new Patience or he doesn't know about the way his staff Is treating possible new patiences. I have to go find another choice.

November 1st, 2012
Irritated at 3am
So, I called the on call doctor line due to having a yeast infection and had to wait over an hour for Dr. McGoran to call me back!! After being paged three times and still no reply the on call nurse had to call his cell phone to get ahold of him and when I finally did hear from him he acted as if I was wasting his time, no apology for how long it took, didn't even know the phone number to the ONLY 24hr pharmacy in my area, and was very short with me. I have never had to wait as long as I did to get an on call doctor to call back, this is ridiculous and unacceptable, I you consider seeing him as a doctor, I would consider going else where.