A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McHood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McHood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McHood
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McHood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McHood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McHood graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McHood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
- Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Harvey McHood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. McHood practice?
- Dr. Craig McHood has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig McHood practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Family Physicians.