A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McHood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McHood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McHood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McHood graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McHood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
- Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Harvey McHood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. McHood practice?
- Dr. Craig McHood has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig McHood practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Primary Care Doctors.