Dr. Craig Mchood MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Missoula, MT

3.8

January 6th, 2017
Dr LaHood was available to see me on short notice because my regular physician was not available. He was very thorough in going through my health record as well as treating my persistent cough problem and discussing in detail his recommendations. He explained some of the former test to me from my health record and wrote in his summary on how I could be proactive in mitigating some of my health issues. I was very satisfied with his professional advice and medical competence.

November 3rd, 2014
Very condenscending and judge-y. I weigh 130 lbs, I'm 5'6", and he suggested I lose weight and exercise like a fiend to get rid of my high blood sugar. He constantly interrupts, and jumps to his own conclusions about what I was going to say. He's aggravating and frustrating! Looking for a new provider for sure. He is good about calling, to follow up, but that does not make up for his bedside/office manner.

November 12th, 2013
evil in missoula
Apparently if you don't fit the square Mormon theme, may you have tattoos, or look I tad bit different. This man will judge you ... so be ware.....really Dr HOOD??? God will judge you! & you are not gonna like it....

May 2nd, 2012
not good :(
His nurse is terrible! I think she needs to attend school again not only to freshen up on medical knowledge but appropriate rapport with patients. During the appointment with the doctor, he often interrupted me, mocked me and made me feel like I would get in trouble if I spoke up. I sat there quietly during the appointment almost afraid to speak of my symptoms. He would ask me to explain my symptoms, and so I would, and he would interrupt me constantly. I don't think I was even able to explain what was going on. The whole experience was horrific and made me terrified to seek help from medical professionals. Needless to say I will not be going back.

October 6th, 2011
Very polite, easy to talk with, and extremely helpful

August 14th, 2011
Although Dr. McHood is new doctor, we are totally impressed. So far, he has been very responsive, caring and diligent. He takes his time during visits and telephone calls and seems genuinely devoted to his patients.