A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McMackin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McMackin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMackin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McMackin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McMackin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McMackin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMackin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joseph McMackin MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. McMackin practice?
- Dr. Craig McMackin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Craig McMackin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yardley, PA.