A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McMackin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McMackin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMackin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMackin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig McMackin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McMackin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMackin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joseph McMackin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. McMackin practice?
- Dr. Craig McMackin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Craig McMackin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Yardley, PA.