A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig McMullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig McMullen, Family Practice, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McMullen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig McMullen MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craig McMullen practice?
- Dr. Craig McMullen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig McMullen practices Family Medicine and Gynecology near Crockett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Center, TX and Henderson, TX.
See Crockett Family Physicians and Crockett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.