Overall Review

3.9

September 22nd, 2015
Disappearing act
Several years ago, Dr. Metroka moved his office from Central Park South to West 96th for a few months and then just disappeared, leaving his practice and his many patients without notification, reason, medical care,or ability to access our own medical records. It seems to me that was incredibly unprofessional and enough information regardless of excuses to judge whether he is the right doctor for you or anyone. I don't wish him ill, even though he misdiagnosed my diabetes for three years and I became very sick, but he really should find something else to do, and get some help.

November 28th, 2011
The most pathetic doctor in new york
Went to see Dr Craig Metroka a few times and shocking left there wondering if this man is on drugs or simply drunk. In point of fact I just stopped going to him. The professional irregularities makes one think, should people like Metroka be practicing in this day and age no matter how sweet talk about the arts. It doesn't mean they sustain competency and professional ethics???shocking!!!

March 14th, 2011
he's a great doctor
I have been a patient of dr. Metroka for almost a year now, I'm HIV+ and have only good things to say about him, he's very caring and NEVER, NEVER treat people diferent in any way, he takes time to make you understand what's going on with you and last to say i'm very grateful to have him as my doctor. thanks

May 20th, 2009
It took me 10 years to find a primary doctor. I am now a resident of Pensacola, FL. If I have any health issues, I return to NYC to see Dr. Metroka. Such is my faith in FL medicine!