A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Mezrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Mezrow, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Mezrow, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezrow graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mezrow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Kamens Mezrow FACS, MD, and MS is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Mezrow practice?
- Dr. Craig Mezrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Mezrow practices Plastic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Plastic Surgeons.