A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Mezrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Mezrow, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Mezrow, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Blue Light Acne Treatments
- Body-Contouring after Massive Weight Loss
- Brazilian Buttock Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Brow lift
- Buttock Implants
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Fat Grafting
- Fractional Skin Lasering
- Laser Acne Scarring Reduction
- Laser Acne Treatments
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezrow graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mezrow has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Mezrow practice?
Dr. Craig Mezrow practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.