A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Michelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Michelsen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Michelsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelsen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Michelsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Michelsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Michelsen practice?
- Dr. Craig Michelsen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Michelsen practices Family Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Dixon, IL and Beloit, WI.
See Janesville Family Physicians.