Dr. Craig Milhouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Milhouse?

July 19th, 2016

Old school

No Doctors in this age spend the time with you to hear your issues and figure out a plan for health like Dr. Milhouse. He is a throwback to my youth and is a to be honored for his commitment to being interested in your well being instead of cycling patients through to meet margins.

September 26th, 2014

excellent

Dr Millhouse is very serious, very intelligent, and an excellent listener. Beyond that Dr Millhouse then is excellent solving the problem. Whether it be about fractures or blood disorders Dr Milhouse is outstanding.

March 26th, 2013

Savvy Doctor

He is dynamite on diagnosis and recommended treatments. He has changed my life for the better over and over during the 11 years of his care. That includes accurate assessment of lung and heart problems that are now fixed, back problems, broken shoulder protocol, etc., etc., etc. Just the best!

July 1st, 2011

Every athlete who comes in is more important than medical patients

Dr. Milhouse is a nice enough doctor but I will never spend an hour waiting for him while he is chatting on the phone again. I will never be skipped over while any athlete that comes in gets seen immediately.

November 24th, 2009

The best Doctor I have ever seen

I am a woman that had a rule to never go to a male physician, and for 40 years have not ever gone to a male Doctor. Dr. Milhouse changed my opinion. Dr. Milhouse was patient, kind and thorough. He made me feel as though I was the most important person in the room instead of the Doctor. He never rushed and took the time to talk to me. I will recommend him to everyone I know. I will now make Dr. Milhouse my doctor no matter how long I have to wait in the waiting room.I only had to wait 10-15 minutes each time I have been to see him.

August 8th, 2008

Good but way too busy!

Dr. Milhouse is one of the best doctors I have ever seen! I even followed him to his new office when he left a big medical group. BUT, he is a sports doctor for several pro teams, plus he has a very small office staff and many, many patients who like him. So the waiting time, even with an appointment, is often hours. And to follow up on something, often will never result in an answer. So it's very frustrating. Not worth the wait, especially when you go in because you're ill.

May 4th, 2008