Dr. Craig Mines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Mines?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Craig Mines?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 26th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Mines after treatment at Eastside ER. I was able to get an appointment the next day.

November 21st, 2016

Mr

I had the pleasure of taking care of many of Dr Mine's patients when I worked on the surgical floor, so I saw his results and his honest approach to patients. So when it came time after my motorcycle accident to find an Orthopedics I didn't have enough to look far! Dr Mines saw me and took care of my knee and shoulder and even called Dr Traubb to see me to continue the treatment I needed outside of his pervue. When I fell and broke my arm recently I called his office. His staff who are second to none, set me up to see him the next morning. They did xrays and Dr Mines saw me and started me on a healing and recovery process. His kindness, empathy, humor and attitude alone assist in healing! I am an ER Nurse and I refer all my Orthopedics patients to Dr Mines. I trust him with every one of my bones and his staff will help any way they can. I believe as a patient and as a healthcare provider that our community is lucky and blessed that he is one of us! Thank you Dr Mines for all you do.

October 28th, 2016

Staff

I love Dr. Mines. He is very thorough and personable.....love him. My issue is the staff. I have been trying for a week to schedule a 6 week therapy session with a therapy facility. I am required to have a referral letter sent to the therapy facility. I have called the office 3 times and I still have not gotten into therapy 2 weeks later - so I have lost 2 weeks out of my 6 to recover. I am extremely frustrated. The same problem occurred with my MRI schedule: I was scheduled at 2 different locations - mass confusion. HELP!!!!!!!

July 16th, 2015

My emergency

When a fall resulted in a visit to the emergency room, I was referred to Dr. Mines. His staff said he was booked but they would look at my x rays and get back to me. A short time later I received a call, the receptionist told me to come to the office and they would work me in but I may have to wait a bit. I waited about 30 minutes. Dr Mines spent the time to explain the surgery I needed and his assistant set me up for surgery the next day. I am really grateful that they worked me in even though it may have caused other patients to have to wait longer. I heard one of the staff apologizing to another patient and explained that the office had a couple of emergencies come in that day. Apparently, the office does its best to work in those emergencies as that patient said they had been an emergency too several months earlier. Thank you for taking care of me.

June 28th, 2015

Hip replacement

At age 9, my parents was told I had Hip Dysplasia & would need a hip replacement when I got older. I had seen other doctors who said I weighed too much to have a hip replacement. After seeing Dr. Mines for about year & 50#lbs lighter, we reviewed results from my MRI & we agreed that nothing else could relieve my excruciating pain except surgery. Dr. Mines was the only doctor that was willing to do my surgery since I was still 300+ #lbs. He even had the patience to reschedule my surgery twice do to my fault for being extremely late. Ten days after my surgery I was diagnosed as doing extremely well. Thanks to God & Dr. Mines, I have never felt better.

December 5th, 2011

Dr. Mines bedside manner is one of the best I've seen in my 46 years. He takes the time to explain the condition and gives realistic treatment remedies that help make your informed decisions very easy! The office staff is kind and courteous and always attentive. We wholeheartedly reccommend Dr. Mines to anyone needing a qualified and experienced ortho doctor!

April 9th, 2017