A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Mintzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Mintzer, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mintzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mintzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Mintzer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintzer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mintzer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig M Mintzer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Mintzer practice?
- Dr. Craig Mintzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Mintzer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.