Dr. Craig Mintzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Mintzer?

The best

Posted on July 3rd, 2017

He repaired both shoulders and did an excellent job on both

Posted on August 16th, 2016

If and when I need help again I will be knocking on your door thanks for everything

Posted on June 29th, 2016

He is the team physician for the Orlando Magic!

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Hands down the best experience I've had with any Doctor of any kind . The most personable Dr. Ever . Dr Mitzner repaired a slap tear in my left shoulder and now I'm back for the right shoulder . He. Listens to what you have say and answers your questions with out all the medical mumbo - jumbo . Great Dr ! Would highly recommend

Outstanding!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Amazing is the word I will use to describe his abilities to detect and diagnose my problem and fix it. Humorous and never a dull moment in his clinic.

Biggest disappointment during medical visit

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I explained to the doctor that I've been suffering from shoulder pain for 3 years and for the past two months I felt pain in my bicep and it sometimes radiated to my hand. Dr. Mintzer, with a laugh, immediately stated that I shouldn't be in his office because he doesn't treat neck injuries. He did not even check my shoulder nor did he write me a referral for another specialist. Two months after visiting him I went to another orthopedic office and after a few simple in office tests and an MRI I was diagnosed with a shoulder labrum tear. Just with some basic tests he would've been able to immediately diagnose the problem. He was dismissive and arrogant. I didn't find his jokes about my pain and condition, funny at all.....I guess that his focus is on athletes like the Orlando Magic Players, who probably have great reviews about him. If you are a regular Joe like me...this is not the doctor for you.

Great First Time Experience!!

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I was aprehensive about going for my orthopedic consult. Dr. Mintzer immediately put me at ease. Fantastic bedside manner!! I feel so happy to have this man as another part of my health care team.

The best!

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Professionalism at it's finest with a wry sense of humor to provide some levity exactly when it's needed. It's hard to imagine that there is a more competent orthopedic doctor in the Orlando area. Three surgeries with Dr. Mintzer gives me the confidence to say this. I wouldn't go to anyone else. The office staff complements and enhances the experience. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the reception area or in an examining room.

Very skilled doctor, excellent in every way, defined issue clearly

Posted on September 18th, 2010

Doctor has extraordinary skills, repaired a shoulder that had been damaged and repaired several years before and now I have painfree full motion and can golf etc

Posted on August 12th, 2010

Amazing doctor, operated on my torn acl and meniscus and also operated on my dad when he tore his acl

Torn Meniscus

Posted on June 29th, 2010

My overall experience was very good.Dr Mintzer was not only informative about my condition but also made sure I knew all of the choices I had. I would highly recomend him to friends and family.

Wouldn't recommend him

Posted on March 27th, 2010

Dr Mintzer was very nice and friendly. However, he didn't want to listen to me on my pain. He was very fast to get me out of his office as if I were ok when I would tell him about my pain. I had surgery set up with him for a repair. I believe that he probably would have been able to fix my problem as long as it was straight forward. I don't believe that he would have taken the time to look around and make sure there were no other problems during surgery, based on him blowing off my trying to tell him my symptoms. For this reason, I cancelled surgery with him and found a surgeon that listened and didn't rush me out. Sorry, I would recommend against him. However, I heard great things about everyone else at Jewett