A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Mohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Mohler, Hip & Knee Arthritis, Mechanisms of Failure of Total Joint Replacements, Total Hip & Knee Replacements Specialist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Mohler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohler graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Mohler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig G. Mohler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Mohler practice?
- Dr. Craig Mohler has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Mohler practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons and Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.