A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Montgomery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Montgomery, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Thor Montgomery MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Craig Montgomery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Montgomery practices Neurological Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.