Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Moskowitz
Dr. Craig Moskowitz, MD, FRCSC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt. Dr. Moskowitz has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Moskowitz has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...