Dr. Craig Mueller MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2015
Great doctor. Listens to patient and is very polite.

November 22nd, 2013
Great Doctor
Referred to Dr. Mueller by a friend who is a happy patient. He was friendly, helpful, and listened to my concerns/issues and I felt very comfortable. Staff was also very pleasant and it was the least time I've had to wait in a Doctor's office in a while. Very glad I switched!

April 8th, 2013
A loving son's mom
his doctor caused my sons death. He was released to him after having a bad bacterial pneumonia. Doctors at the hospital did not believe he would make it. He had several surgeries. The doctors at the hospital were jumping for joy. Then this pill pushing must be getting some kind of huge kick back doctor gives my son so much medication that my son's lungs couldn't handle it. He still had a collapsed lung and part of a lung missing. This man should take the medications he prescribes to others and forever go to sleep. I will forever be in pain.

April 10th, 2012
Find another doctor
Dr. Mueller is rude, crude, and incompetent. He doesn't take the time to actually listen to what the problem is. He twice misdiagnosed my problem. I'm now going to another doctor in Riverside. Run from this doctor.

November 14th, 2011
terrible, awful, unprofessional.
first of all, he came in the room quickly without making eye contact. This was my first time with him, and i wasn't properly introduced. i was having some problems with tension in my neck, and arm and requested a referral to see an acupuncturist. he tried to push a pharmaceutical on me, and when i insisted i didn't want to take medication, he hesitated and again said "it is non habit forming". i went specifically for muscle/nerve problems, and a lump on my breast. he asked about my last pap smear and said that i needed to set up an appointment with him but in a sexual way. my boyfriend was in the room with me, and when he checked my breast, it went on a bit longer than necessary. he appeared high on something. very unprofessional, staff was very rude, and cold. awful awful experience. i never got my referral either.

May 30th, 2017