A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Nachbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Nachbauer, Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachbauer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachbauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Nachbauer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachbauer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachbauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Hospital
- St Peter`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Nachbauer MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Nachbauer practice?
- Dr. Craig Nachbauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Nachbauer practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT.
See Plattsburgh Surgeons.