A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Nachbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Nachbauer, Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachbauer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachbauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Nachbauer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachbauer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachbauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Hospital
- St Peter`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Nachbauer MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Nachbauer practice?
- Dr. Craig Nachbauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Nachbauer practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT.
See Plattsburgh Surgeons.