Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Nagle
Dr. Craig Nagle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wickenburg, AZ, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 7 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nagle is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Nagle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Nagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wickenburg, AZ.
Dr. Sohail Alam
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wickenburg, AZ 0 mi27
Dr. Joan Dahmer
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Wickenburg, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Onkar Bhowra
Wickenburg, AZ 0.97 mi34