A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Nakamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Nakamura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakamura
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nakamura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Nakamura, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakamura graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nakamura has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Tadashi Nakamura MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Craig T. Nakamura practice?
- Dr. Craig Nakamura has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Nakamura practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pulmonologists.