Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Nakatsuka
Dr. Craig Nakatsuka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nakatsuka is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Nakatsuka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Nakatsuka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Sze Mei Chung
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Timothy Kim
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dennis Boulware
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0.01 mi38