A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Narins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Narins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Narins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig R Narins MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Narins practice?
- Dr. Craig Narins has 9 office locations.
Dr. Craig Narins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneseo, NY and Brockport, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.