Learn more about Dr. Craig Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Narins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Narins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Narins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Narins MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Narins practice?
- Dr. Craig Narins has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Narins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.