A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Narins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Narins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Narins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Narins practice?
Dr. Craig Narins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Cardiologists, Rochester Endocrinologists, and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.