A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Narins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narins
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Narins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Narins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Narins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Narins MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Narins practice?
- Dr. Craig Narins has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Narins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.