Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very professional and courteous show details Very professional and courteous
by John on Sep 8th, 2016

Although very busy, Dr. Naugle's office is staffed with courteous assistants and technicians. Dr. Naugle himself is very professional. His diagnosis and operational performance are top notch.

by Becky Horton on Feb 23rd, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Naugle and his staff! I've had melanoma and squamous cell cancer removed at his clinic and both time was extremely satisfied with his expertise and the staff is so friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Apr 26th, 2015

Great Doctor.

MOHs Skin Cancer Surgeon show details MOHs Skin Cancer Surgeon
by Pam A. on Feb 26th, 2014

Dr. Naugle was great in every way. He explained what he was going to do and walked me through it one step at a time. He made me feel at ease. I would strongly recommend him. I have had him remove two skin cancers on my face on two separate occasions. It's impossible to see where they once were since they healed up so nicely.

Patient show details Patient
by Jeff on Feb 14th, 2013

Wouldn't accept me by appointment unless I was refered by another dermatologist . Only removes skin cancer.

Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Naugle was very good at putting me at ease. He explained everything he was doing and what to expect after, and was genuinely warm and caring. A very good experience.