A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Neleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Neleson, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Neleson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Neleson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neleson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Scott Neleson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Neleson practice?
- Dr. Craig Neleson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Neleson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Physiatrists and Frisco Pain Management Doctors.