A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Nobert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Nobert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Nobert, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobert graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nobert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nobert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance