A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Nobert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Nobert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nobert
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Nobert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Nobert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobert graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nobert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig F Nobert MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig F. Nobert practice?
- Dr. Craig Nobert has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Nobert practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.