A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Nobert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Nobert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nobert
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nobert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Nobert, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobert graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nobert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig F Nobert MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig F. Nobert practice?
- Dr. Craig Nobert has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Nobert practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.