A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Norris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Norris DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Norris practice?
- Dr. Craig Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Norris practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Nephrologists.