Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Okada
Dr. Craig Okada, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Okada is affiliated with Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Okada has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Okada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Larry Strausbaugh
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi42
Dr. Carol Sprague
Portland, OR 0 mi20
Dr. Earl Wellington
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Portland, OR 0 mi45