A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Okada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Okada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okada
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Okada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Okada, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Okada graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Okada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Yoshitsugu Okada MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Y. Okada practice?
- Dr. Craig Okada has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Okada practices Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Hematologists.