A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Okada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Okada is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Okada, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okada graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Okada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Yoshitsugu Okada MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Y. Okada practice?
- Dr. Craig Okada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Okada practices Hematology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Portland Hematologists.