A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Olin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Olin, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Olin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Metabolic Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Olin graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Olin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Smith House Skilled Nursing Facility, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Olin MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Olin practice?
- Dr. Craig Olin has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Olin practices Internal Medicine near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists.