A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Oliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Oliner is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Oliner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oliner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans