A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Oliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Oliner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Oliner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Oliner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oliner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Marshall Oliner MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Oliner practice?
- Dr. Craig Oliner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Oliner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.