Learn more about Dr. Craig Oliner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Oliner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliner
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oliner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Oliner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oliner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Marshall Oliner MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Oliner practice?
- Dr. Craig Oliner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Oliner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.