A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Olsen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lee Olsen MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Craig Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Olsen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Endocrinologists.