A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Olsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Olsen, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lee Olsen MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Craig Olsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Olsen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists and Los Alamitos Endocrinologists.