A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Oser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Oser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Richard Oser DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Oser practice?
- Dr. Craig Oser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Oser practices Plastic Surgery near McMurray, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Weirton, WV and Sayre, PA.