Dr. Craig Owens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 18th, 2015
Your Father, Brother,Uncle.
I am sorry to hear about your father passing away by the hands of Dr. Owens. He should not be allowed to practice medicine of any sort. I too am one of his numerous victims, but fortunate enough to survive at the hands of a competent replacement surgeon after my unfortunate time on the table with a scalpel in his hand. I will tell you one thing, he does have a very competent team of lawyers on his payroll. Make sure you tell everyone you know never to let this bumbling excuse of a Doctor operate on them. I pray your father is in a better place in Heaven now so at least he will never have to see Dr. Owens in Haites.

April 28th, 2015
My poor father died
While we were in the waiting room, awaiting the outcome of my father's surgery, Dr. Owens rushed in and called out my father's name. I jumped to attention. In front of a room of about 15 strangers, he then said he removed a tumor about the size of a pea, and expected my father to die in about 5 years. Then he rushed out! I followed him out of the room; I was in shock by the news and his horrible manners. I said, "what do you really think?", and he said he'll be dead in a year. Then he walked away. My father was gorgeous, healthy, and robust. He had a cancerous growth on his stomach the size of a pea. It was successfully removed, but my father's body filled up with gallons of grey fluid for a week. He began to look like death. Dr. Owens took him back to surgery, and discovered that he had punctured my Dad's stomach. After that it was all downhill for 4 and a half months. The whole process was so heartbreaking. My father was never able to regain his health after languishing for that week after the first surgery. It wasn't until after this that we began to hear other bad stories about Dr. Owens. It has destroyed my mother, and left our entire family so hurt, that we can barely allow ourselves to think about how terribly my dear, good father suffered and fought for his life. If Dr. Owens ever reads this, he knows exactly who it is. And who knows, maybe my Dad's growth wasn't even cancer.

January 22nd, 2015
Amazing
Such a nice, caring man. I knew as soon as he walked in that he genuinley cared about me. Office staff was great, i will refer anyone i know to this doctor and office.

June 6th, 2013
Russian Roulette
Like the title says, Russian Roulette is much safer than letting this smug , incompetant surgeon operate on you.. Just ask his lawyers.

October 17th, 2011
This man should never be allowed in the surgery theater, clumsy, clumsy, clumsy !

April 29th, 2010
terrible Dr. with lack of knowledge