A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig P. Smith practice?
Dr. Craig Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Casper, WY.
See Casper Orthopedic Surgeons.