A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Parman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Parman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Parman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Parman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Parman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Parman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Parman practice?
- Dr. Craig Parman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Parman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Haysville, KS.
See Haysville Family Physicians and Haysville Geriatric Doctors.