A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Parman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Parman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Parman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Parman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Parman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Parman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Parman practice?
- Dr. Craig Parman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Parman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Haysville, KS.
See Haysville Family Physicians and Haysville Geriatric Doctors.