Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Sports Medicine Specialist

3.0

Unethical show details Unethical
by De Haskins on Aug 26th, 2013

Screwed my wife. Literally. Ex wife left him. Suppose to be a friend but I guess he decided to be a stalker for my wife. Had two affairs with her over a 20 year period. Do no harm? He is not a good person. Lucky for him I decided not to go to jail by physically harming him. I wonder if his daughters know the anguish he caused our family. He got off unscathed.

Won't be going back here show details Won't be going back here
Aug 22nd, 2011

Not nice with sick children, was rude and impatient. Very disappointing since the office was run efficiently. But if the doctor isn't kind or empathetic, what good is an efficient office?

does not like elderly people, show details does not like elderly people,
Jul 20th, 2010

told my healthy 92 yr old mother she needed a DNR in place, she's too old to be resucitated, that she would be a vegetable if they tried. We won't go back to him.

New Patient show details New Patient
by new patient on May 21st, 2010

I recently relocated to the Wichita area so I've been browsing around for the right physician for my family and I. I chose Dr. Parman because he was very detail oriented and helpful. Scheduling appointments was very easy and his staff was very helpful. Since I was diagnosed with diabetes, I was concerned about my weight. Dr. Parman introduced me to a new weight loss system called Symtrimics. He explained to me the process and I signed up for it. I cannot wait to get started!

by Beth Roles on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Parman has been our family doctor for more then 20 years. He has taken great care of my now deceased husband all that time and was always kind and professional to us. I will keep seeing Dr. Parman as my family doctor because he is truly a very good doctor.

I THINK DR. PARMAN IS A GREAT DOCTOR show details I THINK DR. PARMAN IS A GREAT DOCTOR
by KATHY WOLF on Jan 24th, 2010

DR. PARMAN HAS BEEN ME AND MY HUSBANDS DOCTOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME 15 YEARS OR LONGER,I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM . HE NEVER HAS GIVEN UP ON ME AND IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED HIM EVEN SINCE I MOVED FROM WICHITA.AND MOST IMPORTANT IS HE TAKES TIME TO TALK ABOUT WHAT EVER PROBLEM THERE IS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HIM...

Don't go here show details Don't go here
Oct 8th, 2008

Leave this doctor

A friend indeed. show details A friend indeed.
by Cliff J. on Aug 21st, 2008

Dr. Craig has always been upfront and open with his diagnosis and seeks referals when necessary. He has treated me, my wife, and my Mother with genuine concern and went way beyond the call of duty to assist us.