Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Sports Medicine Specialist

Won't be going back here show details Won't be going back here
Aug 22nd, 2011

Not nice with sick children, was rude and impatient. Very disappointing since the office was run efficiently. But if the doctor isn't kind or empathetic, what good is an efficient office?

does not like elderly people, show details does not like elderly people,
Jul 20th, 2010

told my healthy 92 yr old mother she needed a DNR in place, she's too old to be resucitated, that she would be a vegetable if they tried. We won't go back to him.

by Beth Roles on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Parman has been our family doctor for more then 20 years. He has taken great care of my now deceased husband all that time and was always kind and professional to us. I will keep seeing Dr. Parman as my family doctor because he is truly a very good doctor.

I THINK DR. PARMAN IS A GREAT DOCTOR show details I THINK DR. PARMAN IS A GREAT DOCTOR
by KATHY WOLF on Jan 24th, 2010

DR. PARMAN HAS BEEN ME AND MY HUSBANDS DOCTOR FOR A VERY LONG TIME 15 YEARS OR LONGER,I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM . HE NEVER HAS GIVEN UP ON ME AND IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED HIM EVEN SINCE I MOVED FROM WICHITA.AND MOST IMPORTANT IS HE TAKES TIME TO TALK ABOUT WHAT EVER PROBLEM THERE IS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT HIM...

Don't go here show details Don't go here
Oct 8th, 2008

Leave this doctor

A friend indeed. show details A friend indeed.
by Cliff J. on Aug 21st, 2008

Dr. Craig has always been upfront and open with his diagnosis and seeks referals when necessary. He has treated me, my wife, and my Mother with genuine concern and went way beyond the call of duty to assist us.