A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig Patterson practice?
- Dr. Craig Patterson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Patterson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and New Orleans, LA.
See Marietta Internists, Marietta Critical Care Practitioners, and Marietta Pulmonologists.