A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Paul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Paul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Harold Paul MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig H. Paul practice?
- Dr. Craig Paul has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Paul practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.