A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Paulshock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Paulshock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulshock graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Paulshock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Paulshock MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Paulshock practice?
- Dr. Craig Paulshock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Paulshock practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Champions Gate, FL.
See Kissimmee Anesthesiologists and Kissimmee Pain Management Doctors.