A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Peine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Peine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peine
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Peine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peine graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Peine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Peine MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Peine practice?
- Dr. Craig Peine has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Peine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.