A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Peine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Peine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Peine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peine graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Peine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Peine MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Peine practice?
- Dr. Craig Peine has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Peine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.