A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Peppler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Peppler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Peppler graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peppler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Poh Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Peppler DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Peppler practice?
- Dr. Craig Peppler has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Peppler practices Family Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Primary Care Doctors.