January 26th, 2016
Pain Guru!
Dr Peppler helped change medicine previously on and put me on an extremely better program, he was able to knock my pain level from an easy 8-9 way down to a 2-3 this is with a problem with permanent nerve damage in my lumbar area from a botched surgery out of Flint where the surgeon said his jig slipped and he crushed five other vertebrae other than the one he was originally supposed to fix and he put screws on my nerve root and one screw in my spinal cord. I'm always in pain however, with the help of Dr Peppler it is much more easily managed and he's always there for something new if it will help.. He is a true heir when it comes to pain diagnostics and management and I believe in him 100%!

April 25th, 2015
Dr Peppler is good, but I prefer Mr Plibb
Although I find Dr Peppler to be a refreshing and effervescent physician, I still find Mr Plibb is the overall more satisfying choice.

April 16th, 2012
ErraErratic Behaviortic Behavior
Dr. Peppler is good at what he does but, he is very unpredictable in his attityude toward a patient. He tends to come across uncaring, detached. If you have a workman's comp case, get a different doctor, he will sell you out!

March 11th, 2012
Would reccomend to anyone because he understands your pain and doesn't just label you as an addict.

June 2nd, 2009
The best back doctor in SE Michigan
Dr. Peppler is the only doctor I want messing with my back. There are far too many "professionals" out there who claim to be doctors. I have been under Dr. Pepplers care on and off for about 10 years. When it comes to my spine, I don't trust anyone else except him. He has always gotten be up and feeling better. The man truly has a gift when it comes to helping people get back on the road to recovery.

May 14th, 2008
Total Pro
DR. PEPPLER TREATED MY INJURY LAST MONTH, I HAD A VERY BAD BACK AND NECK INJURY.AFTER I WENT TO EMERGENCY,I WAS SENT TO DR.PEPPLER,NOTHING SHORT OF EXCELLENT!!IN SHORT TIME AFTER,PAIN MGT.I WAS BACK TO WORK,AND GOLFING..DR. PEPPLER WAS AMAZING,I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.PEPPLER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A BACK,AND NECK SPECIAIST.GREG KOTH