Family Physicians

1819 E Big Beaver Rd
Ste 210
Troy, MI 48083
248-740-9500
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dirty  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

The front desk is messy and disorganized. Secretaries are on their cell phones and eating while sitting at the desk....very unprofessional ! The entire office needs a good cleaning & make-over!!

|  ErraErratic Behaviortic Behavior  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Peppler is good at what he does but, he is very unpredictable in his attityude toward a patient. He tends to come across uncaring, detached. If you have a workman's comp case, get a different doctor, he will sell you out!

|  show details
Mar 11th, 2012

Would reccomend to anyone because he understands your pain and doesn't just label you as an addict.

|  The best back doctor in SE Michigan  |  show details
by Mitch H. on Jun 2nd, 2009

Dr. Peppler is the only doctor I want messing with my back. There are far too many "professionals" out there who claim to be doctors. I have been under Dr. Pepplers care on and off for about 10 years. When it comes to my spine, I don't trust anyone else except him. He has always gotten be up and feeling better. The man truly has a gift when it comes to helping people get back on the road to recovery.

|  found hope and options to begin to regain my life through dr. peppler and staff  |  show details
by Henry J Ethier III on Nov 17th, 2008

i have been under the care of DR.PEPPLER for over 2yrs.being under the care of DR.PEPPLER and staff is a life changing event for me in the moast positive way.after desprately searching and and finding no answers or hope in regards to my condition after seeing multiple medical proffesionals DR.PEPPLER knowledge and training suppied me with answers to salvage what was left of my body and life that over 15 medical doctors were stumpped by.he took the time to understand my verry complicated medical sitituation.the care i have recived from DR.PEPPLER and staff is unsurpassed by any medical office,hospital,establishment. (patient Henry J Ethier III)

|  Total Pro  |  show details
by GREG KOTH on May 14th, 2008

DR. PEPPLER TREATED MY INJURY LAST MONTH, I HAD A VERY BAD BACK AND NECK INJURY.AFTER I WENT TO EMERGENCY,I WAS SENT TO DR.PEPPLER,NOTHING SHORT OF EXCELLENT!!IN SHORT TIME AFTER,PAIN MGT.I WAS BACK TO WORK,AND GOLFING..DR. PEPPLER WAS AMAZING,I WOULD RECOMMEND DR.PEPPLER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS A BACK,AND NECK SPECIAIST.GREG KOTH