A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Perlman, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Perlman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Douglas Perlman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Craig Perlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Perlman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Internists and Bethpage Endocrinologists.