Learn more about Dr. Craig Perlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Perlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perlman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Perlman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Perlman, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Perlman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Douglas Perlman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Perlman practice?
- Dr. Craig Perlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Perlman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Internists and Bethpage Endocrinologists.