Dr. Craig Perlman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2016
Horrible Doctor
I have been to Dr Pearlman for a little over a year now, everything I go there the wait is horrible, the staff is nasty.. for which I see they get from him. Well today was the last straw, after having to wait 45 minutes in a room I finally asked a staff member if he was ever gong to see me. After that he finally came rushing in and I was fuming. His manners ate the absolute worst,telling me he can't people how the patients talk to him, telling I was rude to him, nowin you I have been waiting for a total of close to 90 minutes for him. I warn you NOW DO NOT waste your time seeing this doctor go somewhere else. See a doctor that knows how to speak to patients and will take his or her time with you to explain everything to you.

December 25th, 2014
Quick proper diagnosis
After 4 years of not knowing & other doctors not figuring out what was wrong with me, Dr. Perlman diagnosed me in 2 visits & took all the proper labs. I was able to get surgery for the Primary Hyperparathyroidism & now feel 10 years younger thanks to his diagnosis!

December 11th, 2014
Fabulous Doc!
Excellent Doctor! I have been to quite a few endo's over the years, and he is by far the best! Knowledgeable, kind and friendly. I can't understand why there would be negative comments. Calls are ALWAYS returned promptly, more than an appropriate amount time is spent during the office visit, and follow-up appointments are always confirmed beforehand. I could not ask for a better Doctor. I have been to other Doctor's offices where I would sit for a minimum for 2 hours waiting to have the honor of being seen by them, so sitting for 15 to very occasionally 30 minutes, is completely acceptable to me. You have to be reasonable in what you want!

April 16th, 2013
At first I thougth he cared. After numerous visits I am rushed thru - looks at blood work - barely unless I specifically asked. I have something wrong with me and he just brushed by when I said I am always sooooooooooo tired- I do have fibromyalgia which I diagonosed my self- His staff is nasty as well.

November 18th, 2012
Great, just wish the wait was less and
Gracious, caring and up to date doctor. I never have to worry because when I ask him to write instructions for me, he has no problem doing it unlike other doctors who expect me to memorize terms that don't make any sense to me, etc.

October 17th, 2012
Excellent Medical Care
Dr. Perlman is so personable and warm-he always puts me at ease and I feel so confident and secure being in his care. This is a dr. who really knows what he is doing-I would recommend him to any one with any kind of endocrine problems. Thanks Dr.Perlman!

September 25th, 2012
Don't waste your time
Staff is rude and unprofessional. Have been going to him for 4 years and the office has gone from bad to worse. Cannot answer simple question about my thyroid without being defensive. My gp ordered tests that he didn't and his response was "that was a good idea" Don't waste your time with this dr. Go to someone with more knowledge.

September 14th, 2012
The staff over phone is inconsiderate, unprofessional ,abusive and nasty as his prior stagg which he fired.

September 2nd, 2012
I wouldn't be here if I listened to him.
He told me to get blood tests next week.I decided, I was too sick to wait a week and went that very day, with his prescription slip. My thyroid TSH was through the roof. I was almost daad and he didn't realize how sick I was. He called frantic when he got the results. He gave me three prescriptions before he gave me one that I wasn't having problems with. I lasted with him less than a month. I went to another doctor and have been fine.

July 29th, 2012
not for me bad experience
in my opinion- this D.O. is beyond words, not in a positive way....his staff is rude- no eye contact as I wait to sign in--talking between themselves about "last nights dinner" as I just listen still waiting-. The D.O. Perlman was intial pleseant- but I felt rushed - could ot be bothered by my questions about me-- trying to get him to return a call on my lab test is trying- thank goodness I had a copy of the abnormal labs sent to my MD -I know what to do now--- make your own opinion of this D.O. if u can waste a copay--but who can waste money now a days--sorry this D.O. is not for me- I value me and will find a doctor who will also.....

April 15th, 2012
I am so thankful to have Dr. Perlman as my Endocrinologist!
Dr. Craig Perlman is a wonderful Endocrinologist. He helped me get to a better state of health even living with the type of aggressive & debilitating Type-2 diabetes that I was diagnosed with at age 19. If it wasn't for his treatment of me, I have a feeling I would not be here today.I am very thankful for him taking me on as a patient. He even saw me for two years when I had no insurance and didn't charge me. I could not ask for anything more in a doctor than Dr. Perlman.

April 10th, 2012
Great Dr.!
I am SO grateful to have found Dr. Perlman! I am more than confident with all the treatment he recommends and he really takes the time to listen to everything I have to say to find the solution that works specifically for me. His staff is always on the ball and he is so generous with his time, never making me feel rushed. Since the health condition I have will require life long treatment, I am so happy to have such a compassionate doctor that I trust and have complete faith in. If you need an endocrinologist I would highly recommend Dr. Perlman.