Overall Review

January 14th, 2016
Exceptional
Doctor & Staff always excellent!

October 12th, 2015
Dr. Peters was my internist for a number of years. I liked his decisiveness and enjoyed his sense of humor. I am currently 57 years old. A couple of years ago, I began steadily losing weight (40 pounds), losing energy, suffering from nausea with a distinct change in my skin tone. I spent months being subject to a battery of tests and office visits, none of which led Dr. Peters to a diagnosis. I checked my symptoms through the online symptoms checkers at the Mayo Clinic and several other sources, and all of my research suggested I had a certain uncommon incurable disease of the endocrine system. When I told Dr. Peters that I thought I had this particular disease, he seemed skeptical, but agreed to refer me to an endocrinologist. The endocrinologist confirmed that I had the disease that I suspected I had. The endocrinologist said to me: “I knew you had it the minute I saw you.” After confirmation of the diagnosis with the endocrinologist I had to decide whether or not to stay with Dr. Peters. I couldn’t. How could I, a non-doctor, more successfully diagnose my condition using simple Internet based tools than an actual doctor? Ironically, Craig Peters never phoned me to check on me to see how I was doing. That alone confirmed that this was not the kind of doctor I wanted to deal with.

May 11th, 2014
Flemming
This MD is interesting. He's smart. But perhaps too smart. He's missed a few things for me that other MD's didn't miss. He doesn't like to talk about insurance...it makes him cringe...well, you know what Doc, bad insurance is everyone's future so it would be nice if you could help us figure it out so we can know what procedures we can afford. Don't go to him for sinus problems. He's good for simple stuff like vitamens, vacines, trouble sleeping, etc. Seems rushed to get on to the next appointment.

December 12th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I was one of the first patients Dr. Peters had. To say I am still with him says it all!! He is an excellent doctor..its no wonder he was at the top of his class! Not a doubt in my mind that he knows his stuff...and to be such a nice man, you couldn't ask for a better Doctor. I would never, ever consider changing Doctors. When you have the best, you don't change! You will never be sorry if you have him for your primary care doctor.

August 14th, 2013
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Peters for several years now and we travel a long way just to see him. He is an excellent physician with a great personality/bedside manner. He listens to his patients and is very attentive to their needs. He has a wonderful staff who fully support him and they are always good at getting back to you promptly. I cannot praise him high enough. He is very smart and I trust his judgment completely. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Peters as our PCP.

June 25th, 2013
My Doctor.. someone who sprekanzie my lingedy!
After an extensive search for a doctor after my previous doctor forgot who I was and became too old to practice I found Dr. Peters who has proven to be the most knowlegable, thorough, and proactive doctor I've seen. The best part about him and the staff is that they are straightforward and honest with their patients about medicine (a field I know hardly anything about)... I am lucky and glad I found someone I trust to manage my medical care!

March 28th, 2013
Switched doctors
I switched to doctor Dr. Peters after not being very happy with my last doctor. So far all of my appointments with Dr. Peters have been great. He's very engaged from the moment he walks in until he leave. I did get a sense that he cares about me and my health.

March 28th, 2012
Great bedside manner - answers questions fully the first time.
I have been seeing Dr. Peters for a few years now. He checks things my normal small town Dr. would never think to check. He is hreat! Wonderful bedside manner, pleasing to the eyes, and answers all questions fully.

September 27th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr. Peters is open to questions and spends the time needed to give me a comfort level with whatever is going on. I can't imagine a better bedside manner, though all interaction has been in his office so far. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

July 13th, 2011
Best Primary Care Physician I have ever had
Dr. Craig Peters is extremely inteligent with excellent communication skills. He has made very accurate diagnosis of my physical illnesses and injuries for the past eight years. He has excellent bedside manners and he really takes time with you, and it is obvious that he sincerely cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Peters to my family, friends and peers.

March 17th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Peters for quite a few years, and am very pleased with the fact that he knows when to refer, but is willing to take care of some problems himself if that is what I want him to try to do (in my case migraines he tends, but my lumbar arthritis he referred). He has wonderful bedside manner and is thorough and makes sure I have my questions answered. It is also easy to get prescriptions refilled through his online contact portal.