A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Petry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Petry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Petry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petry graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Petry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig John Petry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Petry practice?
- Dr. Craig Petry has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Petry practices Family Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Family Physicians.